Monday 30 September 2013

Design Development

For this design development week I really enjoyed this week as it was very practical and hands on. I really like my designs I really tried to focus of creating items of clothing that had cut outs which were placed in unusual places that some people might not normally show on their body. The trousers on the left are what I have focused more on throughout my book and decided to make it for my final design. 

The things I found hard this week was doing quick two minute rough sketches. I found this hard because I like to draw very neat and precise and have everything measured when drawing figures. At the start I would draw very messy by doing hairy lines instead of confident, flowing lines and have improved over the eight weeks.

My strengths of this week was doing the 3D shape designing onto the mannequins. I enjoyed this the most out of all the tasks we had to do. I tried to create creative shapes and designs that would stand out and have definition and life to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment