Saturday 7 September 2013

Day 1

Thursday 30th's task was to explore inside Ravensbourne itself and outside. We were told to sketch anything we could eg: objects and buildings. We had to do fast and rough sketches as possible in a given time. 

The first four pictures are snapshots of my sketches. I found this task to be interesting but doing on-the-spot drawings was something I am not used to because I prefer to take time when drawing as a weekness of mine is my drawing abilities however overall I am proud of my outcome because I managed to intergrate a few of my drawings into one to make an overall fashion garment which is shown in the last photo. I personally liked this task because it started as an ice-breaker before the course offically started and allowed myself to get used to working in a faster pased environment with a higher level of work load.









No comments:

Post a Comment